t Golden Heart, we have worked tirelessly over the past two years to develop superior home care services based on three principles: Compassion, Client Rights, and Continuous Quality Improvement Systems. Because of this effort, we have experienced rapid growth and emerged as one of the top home care companies. We take care of each of our seniors as though they were members of our own families, providing them individualized care plans that are designed to help them fulfill both their wants and needs. We also keep in mind ways to deter the progression of any illnesses that they currently have, as well as how to prevent other conditions. Our number one goal is to give our Clients the power to make better choices and to help them have the highest quality of life.
To keep track of our ever-growing “Family” of Clients and Certified Nursing Assistants, we use an advanced home care services software system that allows us to constantly keep watch over our entire Golden Heart Family.
Our Golden Heart software system is called SmartCare, and it was designed to give our Clients the highest quality care. The “SMART” in SmartCare stands for Scheduling, Management, Accounting, and Resource Technology. Here are the system’s key features:
- With the Client Management system, we can create individualized care plans for each Client by selecting from nearly limitless service options.
- Our Scheduling System not only allows us to manage care schedules for all our clients, but it also displays information such as their favorite CNA and any future appointments.
- With the combined capabilities of the Client Management and Scheduling Systems, we can have very open communication channel between all parties, including Clients, Staff, Management, and even medical practitioners and acute care facilities.
- With the permission of the Client, their Family can use our External Log-In feature to view the care plan and monitor daily progress.
- The Human Resource Management System is a valuable tool that allows us to oversee all of our Staff Members and what each of their licenses, education, and skills are.
- Our Payroll Systems ensures that all our Staff Members are paid efficiently and accurately.
- Our Billing System is essential to make sure that all bills are processed accurately and promptly. It also provides documentation needed for tax and insurance purposes.
- With the use of GPS tracking clock-in system, we know precisely when the CNA reaches the Client’s home and when they leave. Not only does this feature help ensure the safety of our Clients, but it also verifies accuracy for our Payroll and Billing Systems.
- Besides the features listed here, SMARTCare gives us countless other tools that help us with networking, management, and strategic planning.
- The automation of the SMARTCare system streamlines information and saves us time, which gives us more opportunity to focus on providing excellent home care services..
- Most importantly, SMARTCare is a completely safe and transparent system of communication that is available 24/7 for use by the Client, Family, Caregiver, Company, and all other relevant stakeholders.
To learn more about Golden Heart SmartCare or any of our other home care services, please give us a call at (214) 272 – 2188.
Golden Heart Senior Care of Dallas, TX provides in home care services to the following areas in Texas:
Addison, Carrollton, Coppell, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Irving, Plano, Richardson, The Colony, and surrounding areas.